SAR-II intelligent temperature control coated sand sampler
(A), the main performance of the instrument
The SAR-II intelligent temperature-controlled coated sand sampler is used for rapid hand-made coated sand tensile and bending specimens.It is fully compliant with relevant standards and can be widely used in production, research and teaching.The prototype is based on the MCS-51 series single-chip microcomputer, which digitally controls the sample temperature and time to provide a constant temperature output.The temperature of the upper and lower molds are separately controlled, and the control algorithm adopts a digital PID to make the sample preparation temperature more uniform and the temperature control more accurate.
(II) Main technical indicators
1. Specimen size, tensile: 22.36×11.18 Bending: 22.36×11.18×60
2. Sample preparation temperature: room temperature -40 0 oC.
3. Temperature control accuracy: ±1% FS
4. Timing time range: 1-999 seconds
5. Working voltage: AC 220V±10%, 50Hz
6. Use environment: room temperature, relative humidity ≤ 90% (no condensation)
(three), supply list
Intelligent temperature control coated sand sampler
Tensile mold (8 words)
Bending mold (1 word)
Quantitative sand bucket